Florida Philanthropic Network's affinity groups and member networks offer FPN members an opportunity to interact and connect with other staff and board members for foundations and other grantmakers who have similar funding interests and responsibilities.
Who Can Participate?
Participation in FPN's affinity groups and member networks are open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations only. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of Participation?
- Network with others in Florida’s philanthropic sector who have similar responsibilities and funding interests.
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of issues and topics.
- Share information.
- Exchange new ideas.
- Find inspiration in your work.
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders.
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts.
- Provide input for future FPN programming.