Florida Philanthropic Network's Communications Affinity Group (CAG) offers FPN members an opportunity to interact and connect with other staff and board members for foundations and other grantmakers who have communications responsibilities for their grantmaking organizations. The group typically meets in-person at least once a year, in conjunction with FPN’s annual conference, and has periodic conference calls and webinars.
Who Can Participate in the Communications Affinity Group?
As with all FPN affinity groups, ongoing participation in FPN's CAG is open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations only. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of the Affinity Group?
- Network with colleagues in Florida’s philanthropic sector who have communications responsibilities
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of communications issues and topics
- Share information
- Exchange new ideas
- Find inspiration in your work
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders on communications issues
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from communications experts
- Provide input for future FPN programming