We want to help you meet your charitable goals and leave a lasting legacy in your community.
Florida's community foundations work with donors of all kinds - individuals, families, businesses, and organizations. When you partner with your community foundation, you can:
- Establish your own named charitable fund, recognize a loved one, or give anonymously and know that your gift will have lasting impact on the community.
- Receive maximum tax benefits for your giving.
- Choose from a range of assets to fund your gift - cash, stocks, real estate, and more.
- Participate in recommending how your gift will be used.
- Learn about organizations and opportunities in your community to make the most impact on the causes and issues you care about.
- Pass on your philanthropic values to the next generation.
To learn how you can integrate your financial planning with charitable giving, ask your financial advisor or contact your local community foundation.