Join your community foundation colleagues for the 2018 Community Foundations of Florida Florida Summer Meeting this June 21-22 at Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties in West Palm Beach, FL. This annual two-day event is packed with speakers on the latest issues affecting community foundaitons, including digital threats and transformational gifts, and ample opportunity for peer exchange and networking with your Florida peers.
- Network with CFF members across Florida
- Share peer resources and learn from others on best practices and tried approaches
- Learn about current trends and new developments in community foundation giving
Who Should Attend: This meeting is designed for CEOs and staff members of all types of Florida community foundations. The meeting is open to FPN members only.
Hotel: A room block has been established at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown, 295 Lakeview Avenue. West Palm Beach FL, 33401. Check back for a customized link and more information on registering at the reduced rate of $119/night.
Thursday, June 21, 10:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Lunch and reception included. Evening dine-arounds with colleagues at City Place.
Friday, June 22, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Breakfast and box lunch included.
- New CEO meeting
- Peer Learning Exchange
- Community Foundations of Florida Update
- Digital Threats that Keep You Up at Night – Hacking, Vulnerability & Breaches
- Facilitating Transformational Gifts
CFF Leadership Team members: Please plan to stay Friday, June 22 from 1 - 2 p.m. for the CFF Leadership Team meeting.