Florida Philanthropic Network's Florida Health Funders (FHF) member affinity group is comprised of FPN members who share an interest in supporting health issues, organizations and needs in Florida. The group works to be a voice for philanthropy on important health policy issues for the state.
The work of FPN's FHF is supported in part through the generosity of Allegany Franciscan Ministries, Florida Blue Foundation, Gulf Coast Community Foundation, Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy St. Petersburg, Quantum Foundation, Space Coast Health Foundation and Winter Park Health Foundation.
Who Can Participate in Florida Health Funders?
What Are the Benefits of the Funders Group?
- Network with others in Florida who share your interest in supporting health issues.
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of health issues and topics.
- Share information.
- Exchange new ideas.
- Find inspiration in your work.
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders on health issues.
- Explore opportunities to provide a collective voice for health grantmakers in Florida.
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts on health issues.
- Provide input for future FPN programming.
- FPN Report to Florida Health Funders for 2019
- How Florida Funders Are Addressing Behavioral Health
- FPN Report to Florida Health Funders for 2018
- FHF Meeting at the 2019 Summit