Florida Philanthropic Network's Florida Health Funders (FHF) member affinity group is comprised of FPN members who share an interest in supporting health issues, organizations and needs in Florida. The group works to be a voice for philanthropy on important health policy issues for the state.
The work of FPN's FHF is supported in part through the generosity of Allegany Franciscan Ministries, Florida Blue Foundation, Health Foundation of South Florida, Quantum Foundation, Space Coast Health Foundation and Winter Park Health Foundation.
Who Can Participate in Florida Health Funders?
As with all FPN affinity groups, ongoing participation in FPN's Florida Health Funders is open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations
only. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of the Funders Group?
• Network with others in Florida who share your interest in supporting health issues.
• Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of health issues and topics.
• Share information.
• Exchange new ideas.
• Find inspiration in your work.
• Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders on health issues.
• Explore opportunities to provide a collective voice for health grantmakers in Florida.
• Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts on health issues.
• Provide input for future FPN programming.