The Florida Women’s Funding Alliance (FWFA) envisions a Florida where women and girls thrive. The Alliance’s mission is to transform the lives of women and girls through members’ collective voices and resources. FWFA offers FPN members an opportunity to interact and connect with other staff and board members of foundations and other grantmaking organizations working to transform the lives of women and girls in Florida.
Who Can Participate in Florida Women's Funding Alliance?
As with all FPN affinity groups, ongoing participation in Florida Women's Funding Alliance is open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations only and includes women’s foundations, donor advised funds at community foundations and other philanthropic organizations focused on funding by and for women and girls in Florida. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of the Affinity Group?
- Network with others in Florida who are working to transformthe lives of women and girls in Florida.
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion issues and topics of importance to women and girls in Florida.
- Share information.
- Exchange new ideas.
- Find inspiration in your work.
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders.
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts.
- Provide input for future FPN programming.