Florida Philanthropic Network's Grants Managers Affinity Group (GMAG) offers FPN members an opportunity to interact and connect with other staff and board members of foundations and other grantmaking organizations who have grants management responsibilities. The group typically meets in-person once a year, in conjunction with FPN’s annual conference, and has three quarterly conference calls.
Who Can Participate in the Grants Managers Affinity Group?
As with all FPN affinity groups, ongoing participation in FPN's GMAG is open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations only. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of the Affinity Group?
- Network with others in Florida who have grants management responsibilities.
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of grants management issues and topics.
- Share information.
- Exchange new ideas.
- Find inspiration in your work.
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders on grants management issues.
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts on grants management.
- Provide input for future FPN programming.