Who we are:
Florida Health Networks, LLC (FHN), is a non-profit management services organization that provides training, technical assistance, data management, and quality improvement support to a statewide network of community-based organizations (CBOs) delivering evidence-based wellness and prevention services to older adults. FHN supports CBOs in partnering with healthcare organizations to ensure widespread dissemination and sustainability of evidence-based programs and to increase quality of care, improve patient outcomes, and reduce healthcare costs.
This position is responsible for managing data and quality assurance to expand the organization’s capacity to become sustainable in providing integrated wellness and prevention programs to adults and adults with disabilities with the goal of reducing overall healthcare cost by creating viable relationships between clinical and community partners. The primary function is to ensure high quality programs and data by providing leadership for data management and quality assurance functions. Other areas of focus include monitoring contracts and contributing to reports.
The Data and Quality Assurance Coordinator will:
- Design data collection forms, processes, databases, and dashboards to collect the information necessary to monitor, evaluate, and report on program reach, effectiveness, adoption, implementation, and maintenance.Analyze data and prepare reports for funders, partners, and internal organizational purposes.Coordinate receipt of data forms from network partners. Store and enter program data in compliance with HIPAA.
- Develop and monitor centralized and decentralized network processes used to improve recruitment, retention, delivery, data management, and program implementation.
- Assist Network Director in monitoring quality, outcomes, and deliverables from active contracts and grants.
- Communicate with network partners regarding guidelines and processes for data management, continuous quality improvement, and HIPAA compliance. Provide network partners with technical assistance on other emerging issues related to data and quality assurance.
- Assist Network Director with writing grant reports. Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for Board and Board Committee meetings.
- May also be asked to perform other routine duties related to the major accountabilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of healthcare and public health system necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of data management and quality assurance experience.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works with minimal direction and has the ability to design and execute projects
- Knowledge of data management.
- Proven project management skills including the ability to take on multiple tasks and prioritize and complete assignment deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal and written commuication skills.
- Organized team player
- English speaker; bilingual preferfed
Those interested should forward a resume and cover letter to Linda Castagnola, Operations Coordinator, by Monday, July 1st. Please forward to the following email address: email@example.com