Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As a Distinguished Gifts Manager you will manage the efforts to increase revenue generation with a dedicated focus on major gifts as well as building a donor-centric culture to make a lasting positive difference in the lives we touch within our own communities. Overall, the Distinguished Gifts Manager contributes to the CHS high performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality results that keep CHS as the premier provider of child, family and behavioral health support services.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- CHS truly cares for our clients and community. We live our mission every day.
- Identify, cultivate and advance prospective donors to secure major gifts through donor relations, giving campaigns, corporate support, and foundations.
- Build relationships with volunteers, board members, corporate representatives, foundations and current and prospective donors.
- Secure a minimum of $350,000 annually through individual contributions
- Hold a minimum of 150 face-to-face visits with gift prospects.
- Direct the stewardship of major gift donors.
- Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and education, as well as the quality management process.
- Comply with CHS policies, procedures, code of conduct, contracts and other legal obligations.
- Assist with training other team members and providing back up when necessary.
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Common Bond Values in the performance of all job duties
- Fundraising including but not limited to major gifts, planned giving, donor cultivation, special events, and corporate giving
- Relationship building, interpersonal, individual and group motivation
- Planning, project management, organization and time management
- Build and cultivate relationships and networks, inside and outside the organization
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Philanthropy or related degree from an accredited university
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Three years of proven experience in fundraising , specifically with individual donors.
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.
Join us in making a true positive impact being a part of our philanthropy team! #wedogood
Apply by clicking on the link above or contact email@example.com with any questions.