Florida's community foundations can support you and your clients at every step in the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- Identify your clients' charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal, and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (such as charitable remainder trusts)
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Explore this page for customized resources and tips to help you help your clients meet their goals. To locate the community foundation in your area, click here.
Ten reasons advisors welcome community foundations as a partner in helping their clients:
- We enable you to broaden your practice by building on our philanthropic expertise.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual's charitable and financial interests.
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our professional program staff's knowledge on community issues and needs is available to donors on request.
- Our donor-advised funds help people invest in the charities they already care about, and learn about new causes to invest in.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We offer permanence to donors, through endowment funds and multi-generational involvement.
- We are community leaders, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
To learn more about how you can partner with a community foundation to help your clients achieve their financial, personal, or business goals, click here to find a community foundation in your area.