Florida's community foundations can support you and your clients at every step in the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- Identify your clients' charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal, and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (such as charitable remainder trusts)
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
- We enable you to broaden your practice by building on our philanthropic expertise.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual's charitable and financial interests.
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our professional program staff's knowledge on community issues and needs is available to donors on request.
- Our donor-advised funds help people invest in the charities they already care about, and learn about new causes to invest in.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We offer permanence to donors, through endowment funds and multi-generational involvement.
- We are community leaders, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.