Funders Together Florida (FTF) is a member affinity group of Florida funders working to end homelessness in the state. It is a partnership of Florida Philanthropic Network and Funders Together to End Homelessness
(FTEH), a national network of funders focused on homelessness. FTF is comprised of members of both FPN and FTEH who are interested in working collectively to prevent and end homelessness in Florida through leadership, education and policy; strategic communication and grantmaking; and the effective promotion and replication of promising practices in their communities and across Florida.
Who Can Participate in Funders Together Florida?
As with all FPN affinity groups, ongoing participation in Funders Together Florida is open to staff and board members of FPN member organizations only. The group may decide, on occasion, to open up individual events to the broader community for learning opportunities and dialogues.
What Are the Benefits of the Affinity Group?
- Network with others in Florida who are working to end homelessness in Florida.
- Participate in an ongoing forum for discussion of homelessness issues and topics.
- Share information.
- Exchange new ideas.
- Find inspiration in your work.
- Explore opportunities to work together with other Florida funders on homelessness issues.
- Provide opportunities to hear and learn from experts.
- Provide input for future FPN programming.