Listen to the audio the recording of Hurricane Irma: What Funders Should Know, a webinar for funders sponsored by Center for Disaster Philanthropy, Council on Foundations and the Southeastern Council of Foundations. To learn more about how Irma impacted the states and abroad, read Center for Disaster Philanthropy's detailed summary and listen to the audio recording of “Hurricane Irma: What Funders Should Know.”
CDP Vice President Regine Webster moderated the discussion with program panelists, who provided updates on both the U.S. damages and the situation throughout the Caribbean.
- Liz Gibson, Individual Assistance and Voluntary Agency Liaison Section Chief, FEMA
- Sherry Magill, President, Jessie Ball duPont Fund
- Robert McFalls, President and CEO, Florida Philanthropic Network
- Karen Smith, Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Branch, UN OCHA
- Rebecca Mandelman, Vice President for Strategy and Engagement, Miami Foundation