Learn education priorities and analysis of the governor and Florida legislature for the upcoming 2021 Legislative Session. Join leaders including Rep. Chris Latvala, Dist. 67; Chair, Education & Employment Committee to discuss proposed legislation, education budget requests and projections.
We will then hear from national education experts on issues of interest to funders including best practices nationally in addressing learning loss due to COVID necessitated changes in 2020 and implementation of new state standards during periods of disruption.
Use an interactive webinar format to provide participants information on:
1. Education priorities and introduced legislation for session
2. Legislature structure and key legislative leaders
3. Education funding projections
4. Discussion of education issues which may not be addressed legislatively, but which funders should be aware of and considering
5. Resources available during and after session
12191 W Linebaugh Ave, Suite 626, Tampa, FL 33626
Florida Philanthropic Network © 2020 - 2023
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Statement